Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 06-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Veteran member

We have only been here a few weeks so we are figuring out how to deal with the roundabouts. We are in Osceola Hills, so to drive north on Morse or Buena Vista we go through a lot of roundabouts. I have decided to do it like this.

If I plan to go straight through the next roundabout, I drive at 35 mph in the left lane. When I reach the roundabout, I get in the inside lane, go past the first turn that goes to the right, and then take the next exit to continue on Morse or Buena Vista.

At first I was always staying in the right lane to go around the roundabout, but since I drive slowly, I was afraid of someone on my left cutting me off. Being in the left lane, I now don't have to worry about that.

Of course, if I plan to turn right at the next roundabout, I drive in the right lane before the roundabout and then just turn right. I guess everyone does it this way.

Last edited by VApeople; 06-11-2016 at 10:45 AM.