Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 06-21-2016, 07:04 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I didn't know it was excruciatingly tacky to quote oneself. Seriously, thanks for the lesson on Internet protocols.
I've never even tweeted.

Didn't someone suggest washing black pants with pepper? Have you tried that?

I can tell you what not to do. Do not wash your black pants with any color of towels, even dark.
Obviously I've never attended Laundry 101.
You will spend at least a week picking off lint. Your black pants will never recover.
Actually, Barefoot, I was told that only one time and it was many, many years ago on TOTV -- which is still the only place I ever post. I have never read it anywhere else. For some reason, it stuck with me. -- But, like I said, that was long ago. I still quote myself from time to time, anyway.

I never have tweeted either, would not know where to begin.

And, I am not on Facebook -- for that one, I get chastised on a regular basis. I probably need to set up Facebook sometime.

And, although I have had an iPad for so long that this one is my second one, I still do not know how to link on the iPad.

So please do not pay any attention to what I said about quoting oneself. I read it here 9 years ago. EEK! 9 years around here. (Blush) (Blush) EEK! (I really must learn about this Facebook thing I keep hearing about.)

About your pants washed with the towels........uh oh, not only the lint but I bet the towels were abrasive to the pants while they were sloshing around together.

Also, while I am here, I might as well throw in that I finally finished watching Grace and Frankie.

Boomer