View Single Post

Old 06-22-2016, 09:32 AM
Sage

For some folks it is a bit of a leap but since you are getting a new system anyway, you might want to consider getting an Apple system; an iMac if you want a desktop system or one of the flavors of MacBooks if you prefer a laptop. One of the nice features is for less than $100 you can get a 3-year extended warranty which includes unlimited phone support if you can't figure out how to do something (by people in the US). My wife used it pretty extensively (as opposed to waiting for me to be available). The Apple systems carry a higher cost but many people feel it is worth it. I have a Windows7 laptop for work (no choice), an iMac, and a laptop running Ubuntu Linux. I prefer the iMac and Ubuntu environments. Another option is go with a tablet such as an IPad or a Chromebook. Regardless of whatever you decide, with some time you will figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybeanrt View Post
I was given a new hp computer which has windows 10 installed in it, for my birthday. My question , is windows 10 safe? are the problems out of windows 10? If there are still problems with it. l can return it. If l return it, any suggestions on what to get. I am still using windows XP. Also is windows 10 computer compatible with my old hp printer model F4280.
Thanks for all help