Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 06-27-2016, 02:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysunshine1948 View Post
Hi! I am rather new here and single. What can anyone tell me about the Singles's groups? I have looked them up online, but are any of you involved in any? I would like to do some fun activities. I go to my Village functions, but they all seem to be couples.
Also, someone wrote about a dance? ???? When, where?

I was a a Rec. center one Saturday night and there was a dance going on. I asked about it and was told it was "Saturday Night Dance Club". I find nothing about that name anywhere. Can anyone help with information? Thank you!
I would suggest you search for Chachacha and Kathy1, they seem to know the singles scene and Kathy1 is the dancer. Go to the top of this page and pull down Community and at the bottom of the list is Members. I believe you will find their contact information there.

My neighbor is a single and she is NEVER home! She's having way more fun than I am!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak