Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 06-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysunshine1948 View Post
Hi, I am fairly new here and am wondering what the single's clubs are like. I would just like to meet some other single people. My neighborhood is all couples. Also, while at Eisenhower Rec. Center a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday night, there was a dance going on. The lady at the desk said it was Saturday Night Dance Club. But, I have not found anything with that name anywhere. Anyone know about that? Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I suggest you send a private message to Chachacha. She is very hospitable and knows about all singles activities!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysunshine1948 View Post
Hi! I am rather new here and single. What can anyone tell me about the Singles's groups? I have looked them up online, but are any of you involved in any? I would like to do some fun activities. I go to my Village functions, but they all seem to be couples.
Also, someone wrote about a dance? ???? When, where?

I was a a Rec. center one Saturday night and there was a dance going on. I asked about it and was told it was "Saturday Night Dance Club". I find nothing about that name anywhere. Can anyone help with information? Thank you!
On April 24, I suggested that you send a PM to chachacha.
Were you able to reach her?
I'm sure she would be willing and able to answer all your questions; she is very friendly.