View Single Post

Old 06-30-2016, 06:14 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
I am posting for BK001 as she has informed me that she is unable to access TOTV through Firefox, with the following error messages.
"Cannot connect, server taking too long".
"Server unavailable".

She doesn't have problem accessing other websites, just TOTV. I have suggested using another internet application but similar messages prevent her from accessing TOTV.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Does anyone have a possible solution?

I am back! Thank you so much for posting this on my behalf.

I have been unable to access this website for the past week. I've been able to get on every other website I wanted (I'm an Internet junkie and use it for everything).

I took all of your suggestions - rebooted the router, cleaned the cache, removed the cookies, changed browers from Firefox to Safari and downloaded Chrome. None would get me on. 2 days ago I tried my cell phone and found that I could get on but it is almost impossible or at least very difficult for me to read/answer any posts.

I tried googling TOTV to see if I could contact someone but got no results. I did a WHOIS search on TOTV to see if that would give me the website owner's phone but domain is registered by a company called "Domains by Proxy". After a couple of days I felt so frustrated and fearful that my affair with TOTV has come to an end and that DH and I are back to being on our own here in TV. Then I remembered that I had collected a couple numbers for some reason or other and was able to reach out to Joe (2BNTV) who graciously took my "you don't know me but ... phone call and posted a notice in my behalf. The administrators checked my account and said I was not blocked.

Yesterday I told DH that we need to go to go to the Geek squad at Best Buy to see if they can help or, in the alternative, I am going to buy an Ipad (I want one anyway). So he agreed to take me today. About an hour ago, after searching and reading reviews on various Ipad models, etc. I randomly tried to logon and presto -- here I am. Very strange.