View Single Post

Old 07-08-2016, 03:47 PM
n/a

Default Dear people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Your candidate has screwed small business (countless examples on internet)
It matters little that he shows bias against women, muslims, latinos, and really anyone that doesn't kiss his shoes.
Has proven as someone that answers to no one and would be a loose canon in world affairs.
And the possibility of his son as vp!
And your candidate has yet to disclose his tax return, what is he hiding!
Please tell me that it doesn't matter that he is a nut case, as long as he isn't a Democrat makes him ok in your book.

all of the above qualifies you for being ignorant. Wake up and smell the _hit.
As I read through this thread and far too many like it. Damn it people this is not a sporting event-my team no matter what.
Hillary was let off the hook by the FBI they did in fact find her guilty of GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Like BILLY with so much smoke around him there was sure to be a fire. The HYPNOTIZED supporters even now with ....... stains on Monica's dress give the Clintons a get out f jail free. Billy was not guilty of extramarital sex that is between he and Hilly-HE WAS CLEARLY GUILTY OF LYING TO CONGRESS.
Hilly clearly was guilty of lying to the FBI and to the American people. She should be in jail for what she did.
The FBI chose not to choose the next president-perhaps that was the right choice.
Sadly, the next president will need to deal with the divisive nature of our people FANNED TO FLAMES BY OBAMA. I do not think either Hilly or Trump can put humpty dumpty together again. It the job is not impossible enough the will start with OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT ON THE DESK.
We have been told BY OUR LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS that China is our largest creditor. THE FACTS ARE, that we actually owe slightly more to Japan. MORE SHOCKING-japan and china together hold 20% of our national debt-SOCIAL; SECURITY HOLDS 42%. OBAMA WAS TRUSTED WITH YOUR MONEY AND HE SPENT IT.
CLEARLY IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE.