View Single Post

Old 07-17-2016, 07:28 AM

Each person is different. My husband could drink the tap water and it did not bother him but I could not drink it without getting sick to my stomach. We bought a whole house water filtration system and could not be more pleased. We used the same company as several of our friends used (Pegasus) and have never regretted purchasing it for one minute. Now our water is delicious and we don't have the annoying calcium build up we had before in our first home in The Villages. I am so happy that I can get a delicious glass of water out of the tap and the water in the shower feels so great. It is true that you have to be careful with the company you deal with. Even though we used a company that was recommended by several friends, WHILE OUR SALESPERSON WAS STILL HERE, I had my husband talk to them while I went to our office and looked them up on the Better Business Bureau website and others and saw that they had a great rating and reputation. All companies are not like that, there are some crooked salespeople out there but I have to say we could not be happier with our system and would recommend it to anyone. I think, of all the improvements we have made to our home, the Pegasus water system has been my favorite improvement we have done. I also save money because we no longer have to buy bottled water. And white things like tee-shirts do not turn yellow after repeated washing in unfiltered water.