View Single Post

Old 07-19-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

If you wish to post your REAL name, then do so at your own peril. If this forum does not satisfy you, then please leave and quit trying to change everything. We have enough PROGRESSIVES in this country, fouling things up as it is, without them coming on here and ruining our little conversation. If Admin wanted to post screen names, they would. I am fine with their choice and if you aren't, then get the h3ll out and leave us alone. You are in the minority. And YES, we know it is the couple or three little liberal minded PROGRESSIVES on here that are crying like little babies that they want to know who the big meanies are. Beware of your request, because once it is known who you are, do you really think you are protected? Not all are as decent as most on here. There are some wack jobs out here that take your words seriously, unlike me. I know why you are whining about identity. You want an identity to use as a reference when you go crying to Admin about how mean someone was to you, in hopes that they will be ejected. It might just backfire on you and get you removed. Who knows?

At any rate, please enjoy the conversation, ignore the idiots and racists, or just be a good citizen and leave.