View Single Post

Old 07-19-2016, 11:55 AM
n/a

Default My view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Union? democrat? Unfunded retirement funda with 100% or near 100% retirements! free or near free health care.Brought and paid for by union lobbyist. I rest my case.
The facts are shocking on several levels first what the facts are and secondly that the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS does not we should know.

We are told that CHINA is our largest creditor. The truth is we own slightly more to JAPAN then to CHINA. Trump has experience with bankruptcy. So I figured, Art of the deal and all that STUFF. He tells China we need to renegotiate-TAKE IT OF LEAVE IT.

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD-Japan and China hold less than 20% of our national debt. SOCIAL SECURITY HOLDS 42% OF IT. We were forced to invest in this ponzi scheme for 45 years AND OBAMA SPENT OUR MONEY.

RE: CIVIL SERVICE RETIREMENT.
This has been going on for years. Police, fire, sanitation threaten strike. FIRST OF ALL A STRIKE BY CIVIL SERVICE IS ILLEGAL. Strikes are always over MONEY. If, a strike is called there simply is no money to pay the new demands.
What they do is give them benefits, healthcare, retirement etc. Result is the current administration does not pay for it the next administration does.