View Single Post

Old 07-19-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It was obvious to me when I joined a few months ago and peeked in here for the first time, that management has decided to not enforce any of the rules and just let this area be a free-for-all.

Not only is everyone a 'guest' (so as better to hide behind their keyboards, as the spew their disgusting racist & misogynist bile), but there isn't even that little red triangle thingie to report a post anyway.

While I think it would be better if the screen names were used, I hold at least a little hope that the mods/admins know the real identities (or at least real screen names) of those who post the racist, misogynist and just pure hateful stuff...and will realize who are the real scum and treat them accordingly upstairs.

Especially given that I'm sure there are at least a few females as mods/admins and I can't even imagine the disgust they feel at some of these posts/posters.

One suggestion I would have though, is that the site make this forum one that requires a request (or minimum number of posts) to access so that those just joining or doing a drive-by looking for TV info..are not able to see this kind of garbage.

Even if it is just a small minority spewing their bile over and over, Talk Of The Villages has more class than that and shouldn't be associated with such lowlife scumbags IMHO.

CNM
Question:

Are you used to getting your way all the time? Do you really expect everyone to treat you as if you are a CLinton and bow down to you? No one is forcing you to participate in this forum so why do you insist on trying to make suggestions/ DEMANDS of the system Admin? I don't know you but you seem to be a very miserable person that is used to bullying your way through life. Apparently you haven't lived in the Villages long or you would know that many of us are old enough that we are not intimidated by miserable, old spoiled people.