View Single Post

Old 07-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Gold member

Well that looks familiar! We had Brad install the NOVA whole home filtration system last week and then come back and install the water softener this week. The first thing we noticed is the way the water tastes after having the NOVA system installed. We have been buying bottled water since moving to TV a few years back and now we just re fill the empties from the tap, it made that big an improvement on the way the water tastes.

We had just a water softener prior to this, but it was on it's last legs and the estimate to restore the system and replace the filtration elements was more than the cost of having Brad put in a new system. BTW, the new system has a higher capacity with digital components as opposed to the analog timer on the old system.

Whether you are new to TV or have been here since the dawn of time, you know the biggest scam out there is the people who want to test your water and then sell you a ridiculously over priced system. I've actually seen written quotes of over $4,000 to install what NOVA just put into our house for under $1400!

Sometimes one of the hardest things to do here is find honest and reliable contractors for the goods and services required to maintain our homes. Bob and Brad of NOVA whole house filters are at the top of that list. Thank God we have TOTV to be able to share our positive experiences and recommendations to every one else.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-