View Single Post

Old 07-26-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Figures don't lie but liars can figure. Or perhaps more fitting -Figures don't lie but if you choke them hard enough they can be made to say anything you want.

We are where we are because of our LIBERAL CONTROLLED EDUCATION SYSTEM.

While we find slavery unfathomable today, at the time it existed in this country, we also had indentured servants-salves for 14 years, we also had the apprentice system-slaves for 7 years-neither had any rights or needed to be treated well.

I find it sad and interesting when we use the term blacks.
As a mass we have what I call islanders-former FRENCH SLAVES. As a group they were actually treated worse than our American slaves-they had a far higher death rate etc. Today the islanders are among the hardest working people you will ever meet. They value education.

Then there are the American blacks. Actually another unfair label. There is a percentage of American blacks that do not believe in WORKING FOR WHAT YOU GET AND FOR WHAT YOU NEED. They are what I call the U O MEEEEESSSS-THE GIMMMMMEEEEEEESSS. Then there are people like Condi Rice, Herman Cain, Ben Carson all of whom started in poverty and grew up GREAT.

SADLY, that is the group that HILLY needs and wants.
Trump got the support of the KKK-he did not ask for it.
So the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS labled him a racist.
HILLY chased and received support of THE BLACK CAUCUS.
HILLY address the TRAVON MARTIN GROUP. Travon Martin's OWN MOTHER said he was no good BEFORE the race baiters such as SHARPTON shut her up.
Get your white sheet and hood ready for The Villages Tea Party cross burning.