View Single Post

Old 07-26-2016, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
this entire forum is an embarrassment to the Villages. I wonder how many decent people who are considering moving to this community read this hateful rhetoric and decide to go elsewhere. Bringing up the Trayvon Martin case typifies the kind of lunacy that some Villagers exhibit. The kid was executed by a certified madman, and you are claiming that his mother said it was justified. You are pathetic.
The kid(?) was a thug. He was up here because he got kicked out of school. He was accused of assaulting a school bus driver, vandalism and had photos on his cell phone of stolen property, taken from burglaries. He bragged about being able to knock a man out with one punch, but apparently failed with Zimmerman. Zimmerman put the animal down and got ostracized for it. Zimmerman did the world a favor, and probably saved no telling how many people from burglaries and assaults. The kid was not executed. He was put down rightly, after he assaulted a community watch volunteer. So, take your bleeding heart back up North with the rest of the liberals. I will leave it at that because I do not want to get into saying what I would really like to say to such a stupid comment.