View Single Post

Old 07-26-2016, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

3,500 lawsuits against this man.

I have had one threat of a lawsuit from the Palm Harbor Library General Counsel and only stopped from countering because my Mom still volunteered at the Palm Harbor Library and we wanted to sell our Palm Harbor House while the Palm Harbor Library Director was still or just recently the Palm Harbor Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce.

I had the facts on my side but the politics would have been difficult to deal with in 2004-2005.

Gene Coppola the Palm Harbor Library Director had a problem with my e-mailing anyone who listen that he pulled the link to the Florida Victim Services Directory which I had advocated libraries of all kinds in Florida to get from 1999 through now. He claimed that a link to the Florida Lemon Law site is the same a link to the Florida Victim Services Directory.

Anyway this is old news but is why I wanted to move out of Palm Harbor as quickly as possible and we did move the the Villages in June of 2005.

A decent man will not get many lawsuits made against him.

Taltarzac725.
Wow Taz, you are sooo cool!! I love the way you have found ways all over this website to garner attention and brag about being a lawyer. Can I bask in your light some?