View Single Post

Old 07-26-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

Default As someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You won't see the facts ANYWHERE...They protect them like they protect retarded children. They do no wrong and it's always our fault when things don't go well.

I wish they were 0% of the population...we can dream.

That's how it SHOULD have ended...but we're full of brainwashed sheep who can't seem to see that blacks NEVER succeed as a people anywhere. Everywhere they gather in numbers becomes a dangerous sh!thole.

Facts ARE embarrassing when you're lying all the time.

Sticking up for a thug is pathetic.

Got some FACTS to counter anything we've said? You SAY we're all wrong, tell us how. What ISN'T true in anything we've said?

I wish we could, send a message...look elsewhere for a place to ruin with your "diversity".

There...now let's hear your counter. What did he say that was incorrect?

Yes, the ignorant liberal lemming who follow each other into destruction. Thanks to you, this country will be Mexico II in 30 years. "Let them ALL in!" Eh? Well now they're 1/3 the population, over 100 million of them. And growing FAST.

Get your head out of your a$$.

The greatest lie ever told is that of racial equality.

You'll wait forever for them to counter...they have nothing. There is NOTHING that "diversity" improves. There is NOTHING that gets better with the addition of more blacks. Besides sports there is nothing that blacks excel in...are the BEST in.

Equality...it's the greatest lie ever told.
indicated, this discussion makes everyone here look really bad. Most people know that The Villages is a conservative community, however, I'm sure decent people would be shocked at the level of hate and ignorance displayed on this site. Just unbelievable that more of you haven't spoken out against these neanderthals. Shame on all of you.