View Single Post

Old 07-27-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Try to follow along. I realize you may have trouble concentrating with all the garbage you have in that thimble you call a brain. Just kidding.

You liberals do crack me up how you can take a whole comment apart until you can locate a splinter or fragment or even a word that you can argue against. Try to understand now, that THIS WHITE HOUSE WAS NOT BUILT BY ANY SLAVES. The original was, but they were paid, hardly slaves. And the percentage was so little that it is hardly worthy of documenting. THIS White House was totally burnt to the ground and rebuilt. THen it was totally gutted and rebuilt again in 1945. To say slaves built it is like saying a white man is indigenous to America.

Now, go back and word check my comment for facts, so that you can come up with a crumb to play with.

Later, girlie.

Did you ever think of holding your own post to the standards that you set up for someone else's? You turn "a house", which she said, into "this house". Doing this accomplished the goal that you set out to do, calling her a racist.

There are plenty of news organizations, and historians that state her comments are accurate. Google her statement, and read all you want. You might find one that fits your needs.

Why play with a crumb, when you can play with whole cake?