View Single Post

Old 07-29-2016, 08:33 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryann View Post
I agree with all of the above.

To add to a few. When shopping for golf cart...sometimes paying the extra eliminates problems down the road. Will they come to your home if you have a problem?

When finding a landscape company..check here on TOTV, but also ask other folks who's yard you like who they used and are they happy. Thats one area that I didn't do enough research. I'm stuck with dead plants and a company that could care less....never come around to see how plants, etc are doing.

Suggestion: Some of the Cart folks will push gas, they will specify the range and distance problems. Some sell gas. BS.
After a lot of looking we went to AGC near Bonefish Grill and got the Electric Ez Go. Great cart, quiet, no gas odors, no flywheel clutch with jerky start. Maintenance, well, for the first year they come to your house, no charge. How is that compared to standing in line and wait wait, wait? If they take it to the shop, and they have, and it is back the same day. Great to deal with. In Summary, you could not give me a gas cart unless I could sell it immediately. We love our EZGo and we love AGC and their no quibble service.
Want more info? bbbbbb

If possible, walk the neighborhood and see who your neighbors will be. And if you meet some ask them about noise...trains, barking dogs, etc.
Very good ideas, take your time. To buy, first locate where after a lot of looking, then the model, then the price and there is plenty of Independent Realtors nearby who can be very good to deal with also.
bbbbbb