View Single Post

Old 07-30-2016, 11:09 PM
n/a

It is obvious that this forum is completely unmoderated....and that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

While there are certain advantages for those that need to blow off steam in anonymity, I have just a couple of suggestions (suggestions only)...that might make it a better forum.

1. Assigning some type of identifier to members posting, even if it is simply 'Guest1,' Guest2,' Guest3, etc. IMHO, it would make it a lot easier to know who it is that you are addressing and avoid a lot of confusion and false accusations toward those who might not have even posted to you.

2. Hide the Political Forum posts from the Home Page, so that it takes a request to management to access this forum forum. I think it would be a benefit to what is otherwise a great family friendly site, if a passer-bye couldn't click and see some of the really nasty stuff posted in this forum. You can still show it on the Home Page, just have a notice that it takes a request to management if you want access to it. That is the way the site I moderated worked and it seemed to work well.

Not a mandate to management by any means, simply a couple of suggestions...that I believe would make things a bit better IMHO.

CNM