Thread: Is Hillary ill?
View Single Post

Old 08-04-2016, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No experience only questions one's ability. 100% experience FAILURE leaves no doubt. Hillary has experience, but I am glad I do not have her record of failure. I might question Donald's ability, but I am not willing to take a predictable chance on Hillary, with her dismal record of failing.

I won't think twice when I pull the lever to vote for Trump.
The hatred of Hillary runs so deep in the Republican party that everything that she tries to do or does is criticized. A lot of the charges against her are just plain nonsense.

7 to 9 Benghazi hearings against her that proved she wasn't directly responsible for the deaths of the ambassador, and three other. The Republican house leader admitted that the hearing were to bring her down, and they did that. So, the people that failed were the low life Republicans that politics are more important that peoples lives.

I don't like Hillary, and I hate defending her. No woman stays with her husband, after being embarrassed world wide as she was with Monica. Her political ambitions were stronger than common sense.

However, if she is elected, she will try to get things done. There is no doubt that Republicans will oppose everything that she puts forward. Washington is not change.

Anyone that thinks Trump will change Washington has lost their mind. He doesn't have a clue what he is getting into, or what he is going to do. Both parties
are against. The smallest reason will be used to start impeachment proceeding against him. Then, just say good bye Donald. He is an embarrassment to this country.