View Single Post

Old 08-08-2016, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Reading comprehension challenged???? I said no such thing. I said the debate over the original constitution included slavery and UPHOLDING state's rights, not stripping them. I wouldn't view preserving the union, as Lincoln did, as "stripping" state's rights, there is no point of allowing a state the "right" to secede from the union. After all, federal law does trump state law. The problem has been the proliferation and scope of federal law. Yes, there were dribs and drabs of federal power grab along the way, but it did not kick into high gear until FDR
The guy that is annoying you is not worth the effort . His ONLY entertainment is to come on here and get under the skin of as many people as possible .

Sometimes he identifies himself as " CNM " other times he posts without identifying himself .
All anyone does when they respond to him is to feed his little ego and encourage him to continue . What we should be doing is just to " Ice " him out by never responding to his provocations .
He is not interested in constructive dialog at all . He just wants to stir people up. He is a first class coward who is no doubt very very afraid to reveal what his real name is .
You have to feel sorry for someone when this is their only human contact and source of joy .