View Single Post

Old 08-15-2016, 11:09 AM

I was in the Golden Corral a couple years ago when a man and his spouse brought there "sevice dog " in with them.I know a little about service dogs and was aware of certain laws.This dog that they had with had on a service vest,but was not by any means trained.He was eating off the floor and about 10 to 15 feet from the woman on a least(also this was a minature doverman)not the service animal type...I watched for several minutes when the man went over to the soup section and picked up an empty bowl and went back to his table..I was appauled..I got up and went by just so I could see better and the dog was sitting in the chair..I went and called the waitress over and informed them of what was going on..The people said that as long as the dog was in a holder,it was Ok..Not with me,I went home ,found out a lot more about the laws and regulations with the service dog industury..I then went back to the Golden Corral and tried to talk with the MGR..i tried for several times to inform her of the problem.Even called Golden Corral ahead quarters about the problems....-I made copies of the laws and went back to Golden Corral,the MGR was (also the co owner) very rude ..she called the local ploice and had me removed and a trespassing warrant put on me..i WOULD NOT LET MY DOG BACK IN THIS PLACE ..RUDE ,NASTY MANAGER AND NOT A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE FOR GOLDEN CORRAL...I WOULD NOT EAT THERE FOR ANYTHING..THANKS FOR LISTENING...