View Single Post

Old 08-24-2016, 06:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,251 Posts

Unless you can find a lot and build (I do not think that is currently an option), you will be looking at spec houses, so it will make very little difference, the house will be built in either case. You may want to hook up with a village sales person (we used Priscilla Hart) and have them show what is available. This will give you an idea of the size or style that you are looking for. Then you can investigate new and pre-owned houses to see what suits you. I previously owned home may have several upgrades that may make the house very attractive.

My understanding (others please correct me if I am wrong) the last custom built houses were in the 2013 time frame (we got one). You can check with the sales office and they will tell you if this is an option. The next thing you need to do is get the map of the villages (40 square miles, about 12 miles North to south and around 8 miles wide). This will give you an idea of the various areas. All of the houses are already built near the 3 town squares, so you are out of luck for a custom house. You might find something in the Pines Hills area, several miles from all of the town squares.
Hope this helps.