View Single Post

Old 08-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeod View Post
Having a weird problem today. Yesterday, everything was fine. This morning, whenever we try to log on to TOTV, we get an error message that the server is taking too long to respond. We can access any other website without a problem. This occurs on both our PCs, our iPads, the Mac, whether wireless or wired. The only way I get on is to use the wifi hotspot with my cell phone. This happened once before and was resolved by swapping out the router for another one, but that doesn't work this time. Tried three different routers. Since the problem occurs wired, it doesn't seem like a router problem anyway.

I've rebooted the Comcast modem and router multiple times with no change. Any ideas?
I had the exact same issue a little while back and in fact after trying everything on my end, I had no recourse but to sign up again as ColdNoMore2.

I was informed recently that management thought they had found the problem with my account and for me to go back and try ColdNoMore.

Whatever they did...IT WORKED!!

They were then able to combine PM's/subscriptions/etc. of both accounts and all is fine now.

E-mail the TOTV team (which did a great job by not giving up), mention that your issues seem to be the exact same ones I had....and they may be able to fix it.

Good luck.