View Single Post

Old 08-26-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am a village person like you are a villageperson, please read what the definition of what right wing nut is.

Conservatives have only accused trump of not being conservative. Do you actually live in the villages full time or do you only visit from Pluto?
Did he proffer the conspiracy theory of Obama's birth ?

Did he "suggest" that Cruz's father was "involved in JFK death ?

Did he not just hire as his right hand man, a person considered to be the guru of extreme right wing politics ?

Does he not speak fondly often if the National Enquirer, another rock of extreme conspiracy theories ?

So much more, but your hate of Clinton is clouding you to this persons insanity.

Yeah, I live in The Villages, and have for many many years. What, pray tell difference does that make to anything ?

If I could escape the total absuridy and insanity of this election, I would gladly move to Pluto.

Two terrible candidates. One side so blinded by hate of a family, they cannot see the insanity they support.

Whomever wins in this mud fight....WE lose

I mean, come on...a presidential race and a thread about tv ratings...give me a break.

A candidate who is paying for many stupid decisions she made...another who has no clue about anything and is off his rocker