View Single Post

Old 08-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

This is the number one issue on my mind. After doing the correct thing and raising a family and working hard our whole life we end up in TV. What a stroke of luck we have been blessed with. Now for us its a matter of getting and staying healthy quickly. We truly have no say in what will become of our healthcare. We have to hope for the best. I had a great boss for about twenty years who was an old school man and didn't have his managerial staff pay a penny for the health care of themselves and the employee's family. What a guy. He covered everything. Then when he sold the company after 9/11 a humongous corporation took over and shortly after we were paying about $200 a week for terrible coverage. I'm still paying a few bill's from back then.

I just do my best, make decisions the best I can and have faith that things will work out. I spent the winter of 2014 barely sleeping because of worrying about health care. I almost drove myself to the point of needing health care because of health care....no more for me. The only reason I shared here is because of dbussone....a good man looking for EVERYONES thoughts. I just want to finish out my time as happy as I can and take care of my wife....but reality is she is taking care of me.