View Single Post

Old 08-27-2016, 09:53 AM

Sorry for not being around. Part time job and my party lifestyle have kept me busy.
Wow! Great stuff from everybody, well most everybody lol. Let me set it out in the open. Currently no major health problems, as I said above I do tend to party like a rock star. At least until 9:00 pm. Have had many friends, family and even my wife get major health issues and need quality care, unfortunately even with that some have passed on as the wife did 8 years ago at the age of 56. But life goes on.
I guess the day to day minor things can be handled in the area with some research. Major stuff...can always hop a plane and go where need be. Dentists seem to be a MAJOR problem from what I've read, and I do like my teeth!!! Need to address that.
Not overly concerned by "The Developer", as with any business like this, what's good for them in the long run, will probably be good for us in a different way.
The advice on realtors is rock solid and am doing due diligence on that now.
Sorry for being long winded but I feel if people take the time to answer at least I should respond.
Feeling like I have friends there already, just need to sort through them. I'M KIDDING!!!!
Keep it coming as I think others considering TV will appreciate the info.