Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Sage
Default Re: Girl Talk

I went to see Sex in the City last night. The reviews haven't been great but I don't care, I intend to see it regardless! ;D The movie was totally sold out for the whole weekend. So I saw Made of Honour instead. Not a great movie, but Patrick Dempsey is a hottie!

I have a movie problem, and I bet I'm not the only one.

I love romantic comedies, anything with a happy ending, anything that leaves me feeling peaceful. Fireboy, on the other hand, loves disaster and action movies full of things blowing up, people being shot, planes crashing, buildings going up in flames, you get the gist. My dilemma is .. I'd love to have "date nights" and go to movies together, hold hands and eat popcorn. But this results in one of us always being unhappy about the movie choice. So we resolved it by going to the theatre holding hands, going to different movies, and talking about them afterwards over coffee. Not very romantic to be sure, but at least we both get to see the movies we like. :dontknow: BTW, Fireboy really enjoyed Indiana Jones last night!