View Single Post

Old 09-03-2016, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You surely do not want to hear this BUT
The word prejudice is PRE JUDGEMENT. It is a survival skill.
You in your post speak about 1988 and say back then people were judged by the color of their skin. That has not changed. You ADMIT that you would not go out at night.

This country just finish the administration of our first black president. While I did not vote for Obama nothing would have made me prouder than to need to admit that he was a great president and put a major dent in the cancer we call racism. Instead, Obama chose to fan the sparks into flames. We now have Hillary WHORING for votes by speaking in front of groups like the Trevon Martin association. Before the race baiters like Sharpton got to Trevon's mother she herself said her son was no good.
We accept groups like black lives matter AND DO NOT SEE THEM AS RACIST. YET, if there is a group white lives matter we would all see that as what it is RACIST. There are far too many similar examples BLACK CAUCUS is yet another.
I am WHITE. My dad was a wounded WWII vet and I was born only 5 years after he left combat. We grew up in worse poverty then what we feel is acceptable for people on the public tab-WELFARE. I had what many whites feel is an unfair advantage. While we did not have much money, my parents were married through my entire life.
I knew who my father was. There was none of this well it could have been or??? or????? or??????? The first thing my father bought me was a BOOK. I cherished it and I still have it.
As to black. We have two distinctly different black cultures in the US. People we call islanders were histrionically French slaves also seized in Africa. The death rates among the French Slaves were actually far worse than for American slaves and yet they are among the hardest WORKING people in the US. They too cherish education and family. Then you have our domestic blacks.
Eighty percent of the black babies are born to unwed mothers. Far too many are damaged by drug use and venereal disease before they are even born. They have no or few people to encourage them to get an EDUCATION so they end up LIKE TREVON MARTIN or that other one BROWN.
They're NOT the same as we are...they're a different species...THAT is why we NEVER get along, anywhere on the planet. It's ALWAYS "us and them", EVERYONE feels that way. There is NOT ONE place where blacks do well. They ALWAYS are found at the lowest strata of ANY society...ALWAYS. They don't flourish living with whites, they don't flourish when living with Asians, they don't flourish when living with Hispanics, they don't flourish among themselves. They just DON'T flourish...ever.

STOP believe the "equality" lies. STOP destroying your country/society by trying to mainstream them, it hasn't worked and it won't work. They're intellectually children. They're emotionally children. They don't develop the higher functions because they CAN'T.

Can a dog do calculus? Can a blacks manage themselves?