View Single Post

Old 09-03-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1282525

I am WHITE. My dad was a wounded WWII vet and I was born only 5 years after he left combat. We grew up in worse poverty then what we feel is acceptable for people on the public tab-WELFARE. I had what many whites feel is an unfair advantage. While we did not have much money, my parents were married through my entire life.
I knew who my father was. There was none of this well it could have been or??? or????? or??????? The first thing my father bought me was a BOOK. I cherished it and I still have it.
As to black. We have two distinctly different black cultures in the US. People we call islanders were histrionically French slaves also seized in Africa. The death rates among the French Slaves were actually far worse than for American slaves and yet they are among the hardest WORKING people in the US. They too cherish education and family. Then you have our domestic blacks.
Eighty percent of the black babies are born to unwed mothers. Far too many are damaged by drug use and venereal disease before they are even born. They have no or few people to encourage them to get an EDUCATION so they end up LIKE TREVON MARTIN or that other one BROWN.[/QUOTE]

Do not forget that all the human race ( presumably puttung you in with humans) all evolved from Zinjantropus that began in AFRICA!!! Yes, YOU evolved from Africans.