View Single Post

Old 09-03-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You may need to watch this at the Old Mill Playhouse. It should ease your angst a bit and perhaps brighten your outlook.

Southside With You
(PG-13, 1 hr, 21 min.)
10:10 | 12:20 | 2:30 | 4:40 | 6:50 | 10:00
The best way to brighten my outlook would be a "Minority Rapture", one day...they were just gone.

The world would improve 100 fold overnight.

You keep TELLING me how despicable and "wrong" I am...yet nobody has been willing or able to stand up and provide ANY contrary evidence.

There ARE genetic differences between the races. I mentioned race and blood donation. Here's something from the Red Cross:

"Certain blood types are unique to specific racial and ethnic groups. Therefore it is essential that the donor diversity match the patient diversity. For example, U-negative and Duffy-negative blood types are unique to the African-American community. So Sickle cell patients with these blood types must rely on donors with matching blood types in the African-American community.

Some Rare Blood Types by Ethnic Group

Ethnic Group Rare Blood Type
African-American U-, Fy(a-b-)
Native American, Alaskan Native RzRz
Pacific Island, Asian Jk (a-b-)
Hispanic Di(b-)
East European/Russian Jews Dr(a-)
Caucasian Kp(b-), Vel-"

There ARE differences between the races, vast differences, differences that go WAY beyond "just" the physical differences like bone structure, musculature, skin color, hair color/texture, disease susceptibility, disease incidence, INTELLIGENCE, violence, impulsiveness, etc...etc.