View Single Post

Old 09-03-2016, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Fox news is hardly balanced but I do get the meaning...

Trump won't get elected if he's truly a rogue. The electoral college will be full of Rs faithful to the party, Trump doesn't pick the electors, the party leaders do. They'll choose H over T. The founding fathers knew better than to leave the government up to the whims of the rubes. ONLY "their guys" would rule the new empire. The electoral college guarantees that.

It's no different than the Senate...full of liars and thieves, confirming SCOTUS justices. It's ALL fixed, and we can't change it.

Whites stopped having kids when birth control and abortions became available. While hassle with kids when you can be a DINK and have it all to yourselves?

The minorities on the other hand became breeding machines when the welfare programs of the 60s began to run full tilt.

We need to STOP them from breeding and start breeding ourselves. It's the countries, the cultures, the civilizations only hope. Otherwise, we'll be Mexico II within 30 years.

My kind? White people? No, it's the hispanics and blacks who are extremely violent and tend to constantly "eat their own". Show me their paradise...

Nazi? You think I'm a Nazi because I don't want to be overrun by minorities? You'd have a leg top stand on IF they weren't ALREADY the majority below age 6. They ARE breeding US out. Something MUST be done...something DRASTIC...or the country and culture is lost.

Lets hear your rebuttal...
A rebuttal? It's like you're the speechwriter for half of this.

George Lincoln Rockwell - Vote White - YouTube