View Single Post

Old 09-06-2016, 07:19 PM

I have to say, I read about City Furniture on here prior to going into the store. My thought was, all of this can't be true... maybe some of these villagers are just cranky. I have to say... I was proven wrong. I gave City Furniture the benefit of the doubt and I got BURNED! My initial experience was somewhat pleasant. I met a nice fake blonde who had a forced bubbly attitude, previously I am sure she is multiple times divorced and an alcohol QVC shopper. Anyway, I went in the first time and it was good. It was each time after that was more and more ridiculous. I made a large order with delay after delay on the delivery. Leslie felt so bad she asked to take me for drinks! Anyway, there was a delay on the delivery for months. I grew more and more agitated. Finally, I cancelled. I had to hound Leslie to return my phone calls, calling the store manager didn't work either, so I dialed the number on the pamphlet.. Customer Service.. Good old for nothing, usually stupid and confused Customer Service. It was lucky they knew their own name, seriously. Unless you had your invoice number ready and agreed with whatever they said, they were going to be rude and unsatisfactory. After multiple attempts at reaching corporate unsuccessfully, I gave up. The local general manager was less of a help than anyone.. he just smiles and nods a lot without any clue of what's going on.. Skip my nonsense process and save yourself of the troube.. GO TO BABETTE'S, WHITES, KANES or anywhere else. Go anywhere with customer service.