View Single Post

Old 09-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Default Not so fast my friend......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southfork67 View Post
I totally agee. Just had to replace LASTER LAWN CARE. Terrible service but I made the mistake of contacting for a year. Changed to a service my neighbors were using. Just remember not to use LASTER LAWN CARE and check with your neighbors. Common Sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden.
Yes, yes, I know....I stole that line from my favorite College Gameday host - the great Lee Corso! However, as with most opinions offered on TOTV, there are always multiple perspectives and opinions on the same subject - including service contractors.

In this case, your not-so-great experience with Laster Lawncare (out of Ocala, just to be sure we're referring to the same) happens to be balanced by our really, really great experience with him - and for way more than just simple lawn care!

So.....as always, take everything with a grain of salt on TOTV, do your won research & interviewing of contractors, and go with your instincts. Should anyone have any specific questions about our experiences with Troy and his company, you can PM me. Cheers!!