View Single Post

Old 09-07-2016, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I won't call you an idiot, because I was brought up with better manners. I will say that you are unable to see outside of the box. Instead of seeing realistic goals, you seek the unattainable. You are void of common sense and illogical. You are like a child having a tantrum because he can't have his way. When your parents say they can't afford a new bike for you, you don't have a tantrum and demand one anyway.

You are not of any benefit to this forum, other than some minute form of entertainment. Too bad you can only see in Blacks and Whites, when there are other shades of gray.
God...I HATE arguing with women...you have NO logic skills at all.

YOU are locked in the box, YOU are thinking in black and white...D or R...NOBODY else is "viable". Actually...they ARE...IF you and I and everyone else VOTES for them instead of WASTING in on EVIL...either the D or the R...they're BOTH evil.

You're voting for one evil to stop another evil? ONLY a woman could see logic in that. Vote for whom YOU WANT TO LEAD THE COUNTRY. There are a bunch of candidates, pick one you like. But NOT, NEVER a D or R because we ALL know they're liars...cheats...corrupted.

You're such sheep...willingly being led to your shearing.

Don't "vote for the winner", meaning trying to pick the winner. There's NO prize when they win. Vote to MAKE a winner. Vote to make a GOOD MAN the winner. Not for the continuation of a corrupt "industry"...the D and R party.