View Single Post

Old 09-08-2016, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Blah blah blah...

Go ahead...vote for evil...vote for a con man who won't do ANYTHING but spend more money. Why are you voting for him if not to "take back America and make it GREAT again". Well it'll NEVER be great until it turns WHITE again. It gets darker and darker every day...is also falls lower and lower in the standards.

Yes, I've heard you...I'm miserable because I don't like my country being destroyed via diversity and a Hispanic baby boom. I'm miserable because I don't believe in the "everyone's equal" meme.

I'm NOT miserable, I live in a white paradise. I want to KEEP it that way. THAT is why I'm vocal...to get through all your thick heads that diversity destroys EVERYWHERE it occurs.
Yes, I will vote for Trump. If it turns out to be a mistake, I will not whine and complain about it like you, a little misfit and petulant sissy. You have never come up with a solution for your complaints. You are just a miserable person with no life. No wonder no woman would want you. I bet the ones you pay are always in a rush to leave. Why don't you make an improvement to the forum by leaving?