View Single Post

Old 09-08-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Bravado like this comes from not being invested, involved or affected by the issue.

A typical NIMBY response (not in my back yard).
NO, my response may come from the fact that I have lived in other countries as much as I have lived in the States, and I have enjoyed the company of many different ethnic groups and their cultures. I do not make white supremacist comments off the cuff, because even though I am grateful for my life, I also do not take it for granted. I am proud to be an American and I do not wish for any other economic or political system here. But I do not disparage in general, ethnic groups that include many of my friends. It is your right as a FREE American to be a bigoted racist and I respect that right, even if I do not agree with you. You are of the extreme, not the norm or average. Even if you are conservative, you are not of the normal or average conservative. People like you are normally avoided, due to the harm your rhetoric does instead of helping. I believe that I probably have more in common with the "despised" left than with you. I may disagree vehemently with those on the left, but I usually still get along with them. I doubt that many can get along with one such as you, with you having that giant chip on your shoulder. Normally, only someone that has been wronged in the past has so much bile and poison in them regarding someone of another color. But, I wish you no ill will. I hope that some day you will achieve that peace you undoubtedly yearn for. I also doubt you obtain that peace via your words.