View Single Post

Old 09-08-2016, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hopefully, you will be long gone before that happens, and won't have to worry about it. I'm not going to worry about it now. I'll leave that up to paranoids like you.
You care THAT little for your progeny? Might as well set them adrift.

I told you, I'm living the good life here in whiteville. I don't "worry about it", I know it's coming and I'd like to stop it. I retreated into the bubble like many others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
NO, my response may come from the fact that I have lived in other countries as much as I have lived in the States, and I have enjoyed the company of many different ethnic groups and their cultures. I do not make white supremacist comments off the cuff, because even though I am grateful for my life, I also do not take it for granted. I am proud to be an American and I do not wish for any other economic or political system here. But I do not disparage in general, ethnic groups that include many of my friends. It is your right as a FREE American to be a bigoted racist and I respect that right, even if I do not agree with you. You are of the extreme, not the norm or average. Even if you are conservative, you are not of the normal or average conservative. People like you are normally avoided, due to the harm your rhetoric does instead of helping. I believe that I probably have more in common with the "despised" left than with you. I may disagree vehemently with those on the left, but I usually still get along with them. I doubt that many can get along with one such as you, with you having that giant chip on your shoulder. Normally, only someone that has been wronged in the past has so much bile and poison in them regarding someone of another color. But, I wish you no ill will. I hope that some day you will achieve that peace you undoubtedly yearn for. I also doubt you obtain that peace via your words.
I've lived in foreign places too, I don't want THAT here, I want here to stay here. And to tell you the truth, the BEST countries were white european countries. I didn't care for central america, didn't care for asia, didn't care for the middle east, and CERTAINLY didn't care for ANY place that was "all black". Jamaica sucked, Haiti sucked. The all Hispanic places are just a small step above the black places. I want NONE of that here.

You're GETTING other economic and political systems. You're being invaded by foreigners who want to change here to there. Soon, Hispanics WILL be the majority and they WILL dominate everything. Spanish WILL eventually become an official language.

I'm ONLY in the extreme as in I'm willing and have the knowledge to fight the fight. I'm willing to throw it out there...I've yet had anyone accept the challenge. You disagree...challenge me with facts. You have nothing but "it's not fair", "they should be treated equally". Do we treat zoo animals equally? They are NOT us, and that is what we need to accept.

I'm trying to SAVE the white race from itself, we're literally killing ourselves by being kind.

I am in peace...living in paradise...my veins aren't popping, I'm calm and relaxed...just trying to spread the TRUTH about them. Just trying to stop or at least slow the inevitable hispanic majority that will be the destruction of a once great nation and people.