View Single Post

Old 09-11-2016, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now, why would anyone wish to vote for someone with such poor judgement? She has known she is ill and still goes out to work? And she has been lying about doing fund raisers, when she was probably bedridden. Her judgement is definitely impaired and she should not be our leader. And her followers just gaffed the whole "illness" thing off as if the Republicans were making it all up. It turns out that your own candidate is deceiving and lying to you. Who are you going to run for president when she keels over? Does your party have anyone in mind, or in line? Maybe Debbie WhatsHerName? I understand Tony the Weiner is sitting on the sidelines waiting for another job offer. Don't worry, the left has a lot of equally unqualified candidates just circling like vultures. Everyone wants a piece of the pie.
And why are you even worried about it? You and the other right wingers on this forum aren't going to be voting for her anyway, pneumonia or no pneumonia. If she had a head cold you guys would be raving about the lack of disclosure. This might surprise you but there are a lot of people in this who go out and do their job even though they are ill. Does it surprise me that she is going to try to keep on working even though she has no pneumonia? Of course not, the stakes are very high. I'm sure she is cutting back on her schedule and trying to do what she feels her body is capable of.