Thread: depreciate
View Single Post

Old 09-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy View Post
How much does a new golf cart depreciate when it is sold? Is there a rule of thumb for subsequent years?
I am beginning to looking at used carts and trying to determine approximate values. I am sure brand does matter so how about a Yamaha?
On carts, I can only give an opinion. I looked and looked and my wife looked also. I found that some cart shops are really not very helpful and it shows what will happen after the sale. We bought an EzGo electric from Advantage Golf Carts, AGC they are in a center where the Bonefish Grill is located. They have been great, they have a great service plan, for the first year, they come to your house for service, hard to beat that. The cart it great, we love it. We are not real big on driving and driving, so during the week we go to play pool or to swimming pools and about once a week, we charge it for about 4 hours, the Utility company verifies, it takes about 15 to 19 cents and hour to charge. NO GAS, NO FUMES, NO RATTLING ENGINE, NO WHATEVER, PURE SILENCE, WE LOVE IT.