Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 09-13-2016, 09:20 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
....It was the story of "Me Before You" and I had not seen the movie so I was entranced with the story, so much so that I bought the sequel to it, "After You" ....... author Jojo Moyes. Absolutely could not put it down, and I guess she is going to write the third and make it a trilogy. Now I have to read the rest of her books.
I was told by a friend to read "Me Before You" and I liked the book. I didn't know there was a sequel, thanks for that info. I usually don't enjoy movies if I've read the book first. Perhaps because they leave out details, not sure.

I just read two books by S.J. Watson, "Second Life" and "Before I Sleep". I wouldn't call them chick lit, but I loved both books. Easy reads, but VERY suspenseful. I didn't even guess the ending until the last few pages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
The owner of Urban Hair Studio on 466, Samanta. She is a master hair stylist, does excellent work.
Samantha is a good hair cutter. Word of warning -- she sometimes runs behind so there may be a wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Has anyone tried Ulta - their prices are probably the best I have found, but would you recommend them? I am interested in The Salt Room, has anyone used them?
I've always been intrigued by The Salt Room. I think they also offer massages. Please let us know if you use them.