View Single Post

Old 06-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

I don't mind the dogs using the PO areas for their potties so long as the owners pick up after them. I know that is the case at my post office. Barring one or two, everything is nicely picked up. Given a choice between the PO greens and my yard, I much prefer they use the post office and, around here, there's really nothing else that is close enough for short walks, which is all some dogs and owners can manage.

No argument about the north end golf cart paths -- they are narrow and that's scary at times. To make it worse, some the bushes are right up to the paths to make it even a bit more harrowing when you're driving along and someone is coming the opposite direction.

I haven't the urination issues at the squares. I'm sure some dogs do that -- it's the nature of their beast. Most however, seem to just walk the squares with their masters and get petted. They rarely stop to hoist a leg. Guess the dogs I've seen are too busy getting those pets and giving those kisses to bother with something so mundane is marking their territory.

BTW -- covered pools or at least some area of the pool being covered would be nice. As it is, I can't go near a pool during the daytime and most close at sunset or earlier.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein