View Single Post

Old 09-17-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Signed, John Pavlovitz

A Facebook treasure that keeps on giving.
Propaganda bullsh!t is all this is. We're NOT all equal and we never will be. PROVE this equality you speak of. WHERE are they equal besides sports?

This is just garbage to make white people feel guilty.

Quote:
After reading Mr Pavlovitz, I realize that I can no longer participate on these threads, trying to increase peoples sense of tolerance, peoples sense of human decency has become a long lost cause. People have attached every written word that is not agreeable to their view. Attacked and maligned with such name calling that I have never seen the likes of. I was raised in an integrated community, served on our Town Council, for years and we treated everyone with dignity and respect. It really makes me chuckle, if someone is broken down in their golf cart 10 people will stop and ask if they need help, are they okay. What happens when you hide behind GUEST and no one know who you are. Remember, someone who has passed is still watching, and knows who you are,and what you are becoming. Would you expect your grandchildren to treat their peers with such disrespect on their PCs? I think it's called bullying. This my friends is my final post.
So, you were on the town council, then you KNOW what diversity does first hand. It destroys. THEY destroyed "their part of town", didn't they?

If a cart were to break down in a 99% black/Hispanic place...what would be the outcome? I'd say the EXACT OPPOSITE of what happens here in TV. Am I correct? They more likely be robbed than helped.

You KNOW it's true...why do you fight it?

Quote:
And not a one of them hase the courage or the balls to do it face to face.
I do it all the time. Most agree with me, a few get a look of despair, and slink away. It's mostly women who are the liberals...who have these twisted ideas of what is real and what is really happening. They're easier to fool, latch onto their heart and they're yours. That's why they're marketed to so intensely, why they're "the target" of many campaigns.

I'm just the messenger, I didn't make the world the way it is.