View Single Post

Old 09-18-2016, 04:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I agree. The number of racist and gender intolerant posts on TOTV astounds me. There are times I wish I hadn't moved here. We have to remember that there are a lot of good people too in The Villages who are not supportive of Trump, and many of them are people who have leaned republican their whole lives.
cc

Dear Guest: I've read every post on this thread. what it has validated is my belief that when it comes to issues such as race, gender, sexual orientation human beings simply get too emotional and because of that fact disagreement is instantly transformed into small soundbites such as "racist" homophobic" or "misogynist

Immediately I reference the number of universities that are abiding by the wishes of black students who want living quarters exclusively for blacks only. Are these students racists?

Immediately I blame the Democrats because they utilized political solutions for these issues for the only purpose of trolling for votes.

there is not enough space on these pages to discuss the needed detail of these issues. Sufficient is to say that one should define their terms before advancing any argument

For example is a person a racist or a separatist? Are separatist racists if so then the black students referenced above are racists.

For example is disliking homosexual behavior enough to label a person a homophobic and a hater or can we view such a person as hating the sin but caring for the sinner?

Feminism in my view went so over board that it has had an adverse effect on our male population. It has had a drastic effect on relationships. Its why in my view dating services thrive . Innocent and natural flirting has because of militant feminism become a dirty thing and an offense worthy of punishment

We need a national conversation on many issues but we can no longer discuss issues rationally as evidence on this thread.

Personal Best Regards: