View Single Post

Old 09-18-2016, 04:31 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do not drink, smoke, take recreational drugs or anything like that. And I am usually very polite. In the Fall of 1992, I went to BYU Law School for ten days or so and was put off by all their rules but it was the pressure to convert to Mormonism from my Puerto Rican dancer roommate that really made me drop out. It did make me very interested in Law Librarianship though. I did work my way through the University of Denver to get a MA (May, 1984) in Librarianship and also earned JD from the University of Minnesota (May, 1989). I worked through my 2nd and 3rd Years of Law School.

I have met other Villager adult children who have many admirable qualities and are living at home.

Marquis Who's Who nominated me to 24 of their different publications from 1992 through 2004. That was while I was living at home working on my 224 613 Project with four degrees and winning often in my efforts internationally to get practical materials into libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes. I am listed in 14 of these various publications and all of this very hard work was done while living with my parents who admittedly have been wonderful putting up with me and my hobby.

I am still fighting for these survivors/victims of crimes with respect to practical information. I have probably done more for survivor/victims of crimes with respect to access to practical information than several working people combined because I do not have to get any approval from some University Committee to do anything nor answer to stockholders or whatever kind of organizational oversight. I do have to answer to any kind of governmental entities that do keep track of my efforts. All activists do have to abide by the various laws in their countries.
Tal " Well done". There are a number of legitimate reasons adult children live with their parents and may I add perhaps beneficial. It seems however if we have an adult child living in TV who misbehaves we view them differently and address their issues differently from some of TV retirees who have committed similar acts such as the guy who ended up shooting into a neighbors home...it wasn't because he was living with his parents

We forget that prior to the baby boom generation extended families often lived together throughout their entire lives.

all of the aforementioned to simply say please don't judge others.

Personal Best Regards: