View Single Post

Old 09-19-2016, 09:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

[QUOTE=outlaw;1291651]Are you implying it is morally right to advertise an 8 year old anything as new, as long as you can get away with it.[/QUOTE

We stayed in one of these "New Homes" in June of 2016. Those who worry about these houses being sold as new homes are just looking for something to cry about. It is an impossibility. The one we were in was cleaned to perfection but it is enormously obvious that it was not new. We went back to look at one of the houses off Old Mill Rd with a Villagers agent and before we arrived she spilled the beans and told us the background on the house. I thought it was a mistake, that she was supposed to deceive us. The building DOES NOT PRESENT ITSELF AS NEW AND THEY DON'T PASS IT OFF AS NEW.

I am always thinking about buyer beware and to not have buyer's remorse. I think the mentioned car and houses are non issues. People who need a good conspiracy to follow would be to follow any company who tries to pass off a Remanufactured Golf Cart as new. If you need something to stress about that would be it!