View Single Post

Old 09-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daca55 View Post
My property manager has informed me that my lawn was not looking good in August. I had lots of weeds and in many places no grass. When I left my home in May my lawn looked great. When I confronted the company who is servicing my lawn I was told the reason my lawn looks the way it does was because the lack of rain and the extreme heat this summer. He also said lawns throughout the Villages look like mine from lack of water and the heat. The extreme heat may be true but I used over 10,000gal of water on my lawn in August as I got a letter from the district that I was using to much. By the way my house is a patio villa so my lawn is very small both front and back. Can anyone who lives in the Villages year round tell me if people are having problems with their lawns as I was told? I am thinking my lawn is looking bad because my lawn company dropped the ball and my lawn ended up looking the way it does. Appreciate all feed back.
Thank You,
It was hotter than last summer and we had less rain. That being said, if your irrigation system is set to run 2- 3 times per week, your grass should not be brown. I sure as hell hope you don't have Service Smart for your lawn care... all they are is trouble from the word go!

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Fraugoofy; 09-26-2016 at 07:27 PM.