View Single Post

Old 09-28-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You are such a racist! Luckily, scum like you are dying out.
I've got news for you lady, you are too. You are no spring chicken. Even though I do not condone racism in any form, I prefer racism over murder. Especially murder of innocent babies. Millions of little babies that will never have the same wasted life you have been allowed.

This is a bait post, to draw out an argument. Murder of babies is legal and not an issue in this election. If you libtards can't find a decent reason to vote for the criminal Hillary, then vote for Trump. You have found NO valid reason not to, but plenty of reasons to vote for him. Seems like you just enforce reasons to vote for Trump the more you attempt to defend Hillary.

I am not a racist, but YOU are a bigot. It's going to be a very painful thing for you when you have to stand before your maker and explain why you encouraged the destruction of his brand new creations. And then you will have to deny that the motive was purely based on convenience. Hope you are ready with your excuse, because it won't be long before you will need it.