View Single Post

Old 09-28-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Such racism and hate in this post!!!
Nobody mentioned race...it's YOU assuming he's talking about blacks/hispanics...because even YOU know it's true.

Quote:
It is a shame that Planned Parenthood was founded as a form of racial genocide. It is also a shame that more blacks are killed by abortion than are born. But, liberals have to have it their way, so I guess that is better than their version of black slavery. I guess the figure it is a more "humane" form of genocide. Whatever, it doesn't effect me. I don't have to live with it on my conscience. But, I wonder how much longer the blacks will be conned by the left. Eventually, they will catch on that you liberals are attempting to wipe them out. Is that why you want the illegals documented, to make them legitimate replacements? It still seems awful nasty to treat ethnically diverse peoples like that. Wonder how long it will be before blacks realize this and come to us for safety.

So, if you are going to bait by bringing up a moot issue, then be prepared to defend YOUR view on this disease.
Are you kidding? Who have you been listening to? It's WHITE genocide...minorities KEEP their little "money makers".

Quote:
Yet Oh how very true the post is .
It sure is...but we're NOT allowed to talk about it. When they're lying to you, they call you names and avoid the issue they're lying about. EVERY discussion about racial equality turns out like that...a few words and then the bombshell..."you're a racist" and the discussion ends.

Quote:
You are such a racist! Luckily, scum like you are dying out.
See...this is what they do. They have NOTHING to defend their position, so they call us names.

Quote:
I've got news for you lady, you are too. You are no spring chicken. Even though I do not condone racism in any form, I prefer racism over murder. Especially murder of innocent babies. Millions of little babies that will never have the same wasted life you have been allowed.

This is a bait post, to draw out an argument. Murder of babies is legal and not an issue in this election. If you libtards can't find a decent reason to vote for the criminal Hillary, then vote for Trump. You have found NO valid reason not to, but plenty of reasons to vote for him. Seems like you just enforce reasons to vote for Trump the more you attempt to defend Hillary.

I am not a racist, but YOU are a bigot. It's going to be a very painful thing for you when you have to stand before your maker and explain why you encouraged the destruction of his brand new creations. And then you will have to deny that the motive was purely based on convenience. Hope you are ready with your excuse, because it won't be long before you will need it.
We're being bred out...we're done as a race if we don't do something.

Is that what you want? A planet full of mulatto's?

You really should be...they're not like us...they'll NEVER be like us. Standards are collapsing so they can "qualify". Diversity is destroying the country.