View Single Post

Old 10-03-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That was not the point, was it? She did the same thing that Trump did, deducted a loss of $699,000+. It's all legal but since his loss was more than hers, she is screaming bloody murder.

Personally, I am surprised anyone listens to her. No telling how many of their kids have died as a result of her mishandling classified information by putting it on the Internet. Of course, maybe liberals don't have family serving their country. Maybe that is just a patriotic conservative thing.
Well, we now know your choice in websites.

This HEADLINE is showing on a few far right wing radical websites, but nothing but a HEADLINE.

It seems to have a source of ZEROHEDGE.COM, a site began by a Bulgarian hedge fund guy who was fined for insider trading.

I investigated as far as I could. Seems a couple sites refer to page 17, which I found impossible to find.

So, unless you can supply something credible, it is just more bunk from these extreme sites.

One advantage of candidates making returns public is they are there. Everyone has them, but all I see are these Headlines from the crazy websites, with ZERO credibility.